Office of the Chairman
Office of the Members
Office of the Secretary
Strategic Planning, Quality Assurance & Right to Information Division
The salient functions of the Strategic Planning, Quality Assurance & Right to Information Division are as follows:
- To ensure quality education at tertiary level institutions;
- To collect Acts of higher education from universities of different countries around the world;
- To collect information about the systems of tertiary education from different countries of the world;
- To determine the role and contribution of women in higher education;
- To collect, preserve and evaluate the policies followed by universities of different countries on credit transfer system, student exchange programmes etc.
- To communicate with the external quality assurance bodies of different countries and establish linkage with them;
- To prepare a report on the policies introduced by different countries for the development of education and its expansion;
- To collect, preserve and realize the Right to Information Act of Bangladesh.